Kaniwa Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kaniwa Quinoa chocolate Chip Cookies - A must try, this is like a super-cookie it contains Kaniwa, Quinoa and Chia seeds as well as coconut oil which has been proven to have great health benefits.
Author: Healthy Nutritious
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup cooked kaniwa
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1½ cups rice flour
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees
- Combine cooked quinoa and 1 cup of cooked kaniwa in a blender add coconut oil and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl combine eggs sugar and vanilla extract and whisk well
- In a large bowl combine rice flour, baking soda, and salt mix well.
- Add kaniwa and quinoa mixture to dry ingredients as well as egg mixture and chia seeds mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, mix and let it sit for 10 minutes (the mixture will get thicker).
- If you prefer you can put the mixture in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare a lined parchment paper baking sheet and spoon out cookies
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
These cookies are kind of soft and gooey.