This anti-inflammatory Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup is a great addition to your diet. Not only it is full with anti-inflammatory ingredients to aid digestion it is also great for your skin and hair as it contain loads of beta-carotene
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 2 cups sweet potato cubed
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic minced
- 1 tbs minced fresh ginger
- 4 cups water
- 1 apple
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- dash of nut meg (optional
- In a large pot over medium heat saute onions, garlic for a couple of minutes then add ginger, and remaining vegetables and keep cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add water and bring to boil then simmer for 30 min.
- Add apple and keep on simmering until all veg are done
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg and enjoy!